Friday, November 14, 2008

Who Am I?

I am a 30 year old newlywed living in Seattle. My husband, Sean and I were married on a rainy day in August (I swear it does not always rain in Seattle).



We have been together for a while now and are ready to start a family. I went through a very long period in my life where I never wanted to have kids. But now I am so excited to have a family. Sean is going to be an excellent father and, after all these years, I think I finally found my maternal instinct.

I am a social worker working with elderly and disabled clients. I don't love my job, but it is tolerable and I do love most of my coworkers. I am in school getting a master's degree in Public Administration. I hope to get out of direct service social worker and move up in policy making.

My life is pretty boring. I like cooking and eating. Sean and I enjoy getting out and exploring Seattle. We love Seattle sports (Mariners and Seahawks), as well as the WSU Cougars. I am really close to my family and we spend a lot of time together.

This blog will be a little bit of everything. Cooking and recipes. General life observations. A little bitching. Updates on my ongoing (and seemingly endless) attempts to lose weight. Updates on our attempts to conceive. And anything else that comes up along the way.

No comments: