Monday, June 1, 2009

What Happens When Fat Gets Pregnant

A brief pictorial of my pregnancy. I haven't taken a ton of pictures (bad mommy), but here's what I have so far.

5 weeks pregnant....just to establish I wasn't small to begin with.


20 weeks pregnant....no pictures between 5 weeks and 20 weeks because they all would have involved me with my head in the toilet.



21 weeks pregnant...at the big reveal party with all the grandparents. I made cupcakes and frosted half pink and half blue. The blue ones had a little prize inside. All the grandparents had the right idea, except my mom.


26 weeks pregnant...self portrait struggles.


31 weeks pregnant....with Sean on Alki Beach.


2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Well I for one am very happy to see your blog again, especially the update on how you are doing with Finn. Being away from the family this is great ! Although I didn't have a bad nasea experience when pregnant I remember how sick your Mom was with you so you come by it naturally and if the results are any indication of your heritage your son will make a great addition to this world.

Anonymous said...

STFU, you're adorable. And so crafty that you make people.