Saturday, September 19, 2009

1 Month Old

Okay, I know Finn is almost 6 weeks old now but I haven't been very good about keeping on blogging.



I cannot believe how big he is getting. He is such a good eater and is starting to get those cute baby rolls around his legs and arms. We have been having so much fun watching him change every day. He is starting to smile more and have more happy, awake time after each feeding. We have a pretty good routine going. He gets up around 3am and 6am to eat during the night and then we get up for the day around 8am. During the day he eats every 2 hours, except around noon when he takes a 2-2.5 hour nap. I love nap time!

Things Finn Loves
    * Bath time with Dad
    * Snoozing in his bouncy chair
    * Strolling with Mom at Seward Park
    * Eating!!!!
    * Rocking to sleep in the glider

Things Finn is So-So about
    * Tummy time
    * Being swaddled (he fights it at first, but it calms him down and keeps him asleep)
    * The pacifer aka The Sucky (loves it, but when he's done, he's done and can spit it miles)

Things Finn Hates
    * His Swing
    * The Moby wrap
    * Being hungry



3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah! I have been waiting to see this update! I love his 1 month picture!

Jessica said...

He's so cute, Erin! I love his hair.

Linda said...

Hey, I gave you an award on my blog in case you haven't been writing since you didn't have anything to write about. I know not having anything to write about is probably the only reason you haven't blogged :)