Friday, July 3, 2009

Finn's Nursery



As previously mentioned, I like monkeys. And therefore, my son better like monkeys.

My sister came over today and helped me finish putting together Finn's nursery. I love how it turned out. Is it possible to have too many monkeys? I think not!







And just for fun, here's a picture of me at 36w5d pregnant. As you can see, he is still sitting VERY high. I'm hoping he drops down soon, although I know this is not required before labor starts. I just think it would be cool to wake up one morning and see a dramatic change. We shall see.


5 comments:

Linda said...

I love the decal! It's adorable.

Nicolasa said...

I looove Finn's room! Great work!

You're so close to meeting him!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love it.

kathikinsella said...

Dear Finn, Today is your mom's birthday. I can remember the day she was born, and her soft beauty. You can't imagine the joy and honor I felt when Grandma Rose asked Tom and I to be her Godparents, and uphold her in our love and prayers.

Now today after 31 years, there is still that tentative vulnerability wrapped in a mightier than thou fortitude for life. The dimension you are bringing to our all lives is an open path to love that will add just a little more peace by the miracle of your creation despite being surrounded by monkeys of every color, attitude, challenge, and heart stuffing.

We await your arrival, and until then celebrate the womb that nourishs you.

Love, Aunt Kathi and Uncle Tom (your favorites)

Shelley said...

LOVE THE ROOM. Looks great. Now all you need is Baby Finn.