Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby Shower #1


My awesome co-workers threw me and another co-worker a baby shower this past week. It was scheduled to occur before our due dates, but her little one decided to show up about 4 weeks early. Luckily, they were both feeling well enough to come to the shower for a bit. I have to admit, I appreciated the attention being diverted from me to the teeny, tiny baby.


My cubicle-mates (Irina, Lindsey, and Kelly)


I got lots of goodies from my registry, several cute monkey outfits (I really, really like monkeys), and a gift card to Babies R Us that will definitely come in handy. I am really lucky to work with such a great group of people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!! Hey, we didn't know that monkey's were the theme as Fenn might get something from us non-monkey!!! JSYK

Love,
Aunt Sandi & Aunt Barb

Thomas Family said...

Looks like you had a great shower, thanks for sharing the pictures. The girls are having a blast witht he Monkey theme and we can't wait to see you next week end.
Love Aunt Linda